"Our numbers are growing dramatically here. Each week, we have around 200 people come but only 30 or 40 missionaries leave. We have somewhere close to 1,000 missionaries here."
"The food is really good, I think. Some people have problems with it, but I think it tastes great! We hardly ever have traditional breakfast foods which is exactly what I'm talking about."
"Every companionship needs to be a trio. The spirit is SO vital to being on a mission. If you don't have the spirit with you, then you are not doing it right. The Holy Ghost is so cool. Everyone always says how cool it would be to see an angel, which of course would be really cool, but we as members of the church have something even cooler than that that can be with us all the time! We have an actual member of the Godhead to be at our side all the time if we live worthily and do what's right."
No comments:
Post a Comment