All Our Miracle Workers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Elder William Hansen

"I pray so much because without the Lord, I have come to realize my knowledge and experiences are nothing without the power and spirit of God to back me up."

"Went to the temple today and realized how much I am going to miss it for two years while I am gone! I love the temple so much and the spirit and lessons that are learned there!"


Posted by Unknown at 4:11 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (233)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (59)
    • ►  October (44)
    • ►  September (46)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Elder Kyle Jensen: "Each week (Friday) we get to ...
      • Elder Will Hansen: "This week marks my fourth wee...
      • Elder Tyler Petersen "Got here Wednesday and I wa...
      • Elder McKlayne Marshall "There has been so many m...
      • Elder William Hansen Selfies
      • Elder William Hansen "Showers all around!!" "The...
      • Elder Kyle Jensen "Stay away from the Spiritual W...
      • Elder Kasey Crafts "Being here on a mission, I am...
      • Elder Kasey Crafts "Our numbers are growing drama...
      • Elder William Hansen "I pray so much because with...
      • Elder Kyle Jensen "'You come out of here the best...
      • Apparently, Will didn't bring enough studying...

Contributors

  • Annie Lion
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.