Thursday, July 31, 2014

Elder Will Hansen:

"This week marks my fourth week at the mtc. I leave here in 11 days, and i am so excited to get to work. Obviously, i have so so  much left to do, so much more growth that I need to do that the Lord needs of me, but I have felt his hand in my life, and it is a wonderful experience, to be able to feel the subtle changes, even in these four short week here."

"One thing about this week is that I am especially glad for the priesthood. Elder Keller got a priesthood blessing because he was super duper crazy sick, but elder Eyre blessed him, and he rested and now he is on the mend, and it made me realize how blessed I am and how many of us are, to have to opportunity so close to us, to have that authority of god, so near to us!" 

"Pday is preceded by a day we like to call pday eve, where we play satu (UNO) eat junk food that we have recieved, and take pictures of us sitting in a room. its pretty chill cuz we are exhausted but we still have some fun. And I got to eat salsa, which i have decided Im gonna miss so much. I love that stuff. also elder keller got some sticky hand things from his girlfriend so we ran around and hit paper and grabbed other peoples stuff with them, which was really fun, it made elder keller cry cuz he was laughing so hard!"

" I have service days tuesday mornings, and for the third week in a row I have scrubbed walls for two hours, and Im worried im doing such a good job that they will make me stay to scrub all the walls."



No comments:

Post a Comment