Elder McKlayne Marshall
"There has been so many moments so far explaining to me why I have been called to this mission, at this specific time of my life. I have so many stories, so many spiritual experiences, SO much to say and I'm kinda just freakin out right now because time will fly!"
"I was made the district leader of district 109 and they are all incredible."
"The first night, I got my haircut.... sooo funny. This Peruvian guy walks into the room and just starts pointing at people. A few go before me and then he points at me, and I'm like, whoa my hair is fine, but my Spanish is still buried like way deep in my brain so I was like sure let's do it for the experience. The guy was like a ninja with those scissors!"
"Guess what, I hear my alarm clock every morning. It's incredible!"
"This is where I'm meant to be. There has been so many things that have happened so far that have confirmed to me why I did exec, why things happened before to prepare me for my mission!"
"We placed our first Libro de Mormon with a random lady in Peru and then sang himnos on the busy street in Lima and the Spirit was sooo strong!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment