Saturday, July 26, 2014

Elder Tyler Petersen

"Got here Wednesday and I was so stoked to be here at the MTC!! It's great! I'm figuring everything out now finally, which I'm really grateful for! After feeling super excited for most of Wednesday, Wednesday night I was like WHOA... It was nuts, in that moment I was so humbled to have this opportunity, and I've been praying freaking hard for strength and the Spirit ever since!  I'm doing much better now, so our prayers do get answered!"

"Yesterday, my companion, Elder Butler, and I taught our first lesson to an 'investigator" in Spanish, and it was so cool! Granted we had to write most of the doctrinal things we wanted to say, but I was able to understand nearly everything our investigator said, I was able to fill in all the spaces that I needed to, and when we taught simple truths and bore our testimonies, the Spirit was there! So cool! The Spirit speaks the same language to all of us, and I'm so grateful for that!"

"This morning we did sealings at the temple, and holy cow! The Spirit was SO strong! I was blown away, and I loved every second of it! Families are forever, it's so true! AAH! The Gospel's true!"

"I love you all, and I want to hear from each and every one of you!! My unit number for DearElder.com is 852, in case anybody wants to try that out! Thanks a ton!
Nos vemos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment