Thursday, July 24, 2014

Elder Kyle Jensen

"Stay away from the Spiritual Wolves, anything that can danger you spiritually and also physically."

"I don't know the extent of my calling, but I'll live my life so I can be prepared to accept any calling or assignment extended to me."

"I'm ready to serve the Lord NOW!"

"It doesn't necessarily mater about the words which are spoken, or even if you understand them.  It's the Spirit you feel.  One of our teachers did a role play and ended with a Korean prayer.  The Elder involved felt the Spirit so much not because he understood but because he realized that our teacher was praying about and for him."

A poem Elder Jensen is working on about 2 Nephi 30:5-7

It's these scales of darkness that hinder our faith and sight
Satand's preventative measure to try and hide Christ's light
A seemingly harmless layer coating the surface of our eyes
Leads mankind to wickedness, unhappiness, and despise
Wandering around in disheartening blindness, our hope slowly dissipates
NEVERTHELESS, Christ our Lord saves and a delightsome hope He creates
A miracle directly from the hand of God!
Rejoice!  Rejoice and say:
"Believe in Christ!  He lives and leads the way!"


No comments:

Post a Comment