Thursday, July 17, 2014

Elder Kyle Jensen

"'You come out of here the best missionary the MTC has ever seen; that's a challenge.'  I don't take challenges lightly, and I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen.  Not so literally, but I'm going to be the best I can in the Lord's eye, not in comparison to anyone else?"

"A former general authority gave a talk on our Tuesday night devotional about the significance of "in the name of Jesus Christ."  It made me realize that the things I say in prayers need to be of the utmost importance, not the desires of a selfish heart.  Those words aren't just a way to end a testimony, prayer, or anything else.  We pray to God, our Heavenly Father in Christ's name."

"One of the biggest joys of putting on my tag each day is the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, front and center."

"Some of the titles I will always honor the most are Elder, son, brother, and friend."



No comments:

Post a Comment