Elder Kasey Crafts
"I leave the CCM at 2:30 in the morning! Wo. Haha I really hope I can wake up! And for that matter, I hope I can sleep because I am so excited right now! I can't even wait to get out there and teach a real investigator I fly straight to Dallas Texas and then to Albuquerque (aka the promised land).
I've met several people this week from New Mexico and one of them told me it's possible that I will have to learn how to speak Navajo. So maybe when I get back I'll be trilingual!!
I've ben practicing a lot on my Spanish and we've been talking a lot to the natives here.
We had a mission orientation which is a series of classes about how to work with members in the mission field and how to get oriented to the mission. They gave us all pass along cards and showed us how to do an approach. I really hope that the person I sit next to on the plane doesn't have headphones. I was trying so hard on the way here to give a Book of Mormon but both of the people I sat by listened to their headphones the whole time or read a book. Either way though I'm gonna give it to someone! They need to know!
Today I was reading the Bible Dictionary under "gospel". The correct translation of gospel is "good news" so the sentence "I will share the gospel of Jesus Christ" actually means "I will share the good news Jesus Christ." The gospel is the best news in the entire world and everyone needs to know about it! It can really bless everyone's lives and needs to be broadcast in all that we do.
Yo se que el evangelio de Jesucristo es verdad. El evangelio necesita ser compartir. Todas personas puede tener bendiciones para medio la evangelio de Jesucrist y la expansión. Yo se que Jose Smith fue una profeta y la profeta de le restauración. Dios amoroso todos personas en el mundo y querré todas personas a recibir su evangelio y guarda la mandamientos.
Te amo! Buenos suerte en todas cosas!"
No comments:
Post a Comment