Elder Tyler Peterson
If you would like to send something to Elder Peterson on DearElder, be sure to put Tyler Welch Peterson because there are two Tyler Petersons!!
"My first whole week here at the MTC was pretty good! Awesome devotionals! On Sunday, we watched a super inspiring MTC devotional talk given by Elder Bednar called Character of Christ, it was incredible!! I've never felt more inspired to become selfless and Christlike in my life! Then Brother Groberg (of Other Side of Heaven!!) spoke to us on Tuesday about bearing testimony and having the Spirit, and that was super! When we sang "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" to close, the Spirit was SO strong, everybody was crying during the closing prayer (everybody may or may not have included me… ;)) So cool!
THEN, Elder Kyle Jensen had seen me singing in the MTC Choir, and he came and talked to me afterward!!! What a stud!! I was SO happy to see him, it honestly felt like the joy Ammon experienced when he met Alma after his mission to the Lamanites! Luckily, I didn't faint or anything like that!
Elder Butler didn't know any Spanish before getting here, so he's been trying hard to learn! Meanwhile, I've been giving pretty much all of the lessons, all in Spanish, which is crazy, but super cool that I can understand and say enough that the Spirit can guide and help! Gift of Tongues is so real!!
Word of the week: El Salvador: the Savior."
Send any email addresses that need to be added to his email list!!
No comments:
Post a Comment