Friday, August 1, 2014
Elder Kasey Crafts
"I'm on the final countdown right before I leave to Albuquerque! I have about 5 days left! I am way beyond excited!!
Another SV Elder arrived! Elder Dallin Perkes!
We had a devotional from Elder Holland (it was broadcast from January 2013). He said, 'the Second Coming is already in progress. we are in the middle of it right now.' I thought that was really cool because we as members always imagine the Second Coming as when the Savior with appear again. Although that is true, it's the very last portion of the Second Coming. Another quote was, 'we are the chosen people to bring about the gospel in this day.' All of us are commanded to share the gospel to every single person. We were all chosen to be on this earth in this day because the Lord knew that all of us would be capable enough to share the gospel. The Lord has great faith in all of us and knows that we are all capable. Also, one of the other cool things was when he dedicated some buildings at the Provo MTC. In that prayer, he said the Lord would never allow guns or anyone inside the walls of the MTC that had intentions to cause harm or to frighten. I'm positive that that same request is asked at each and every MTC in the world. The CCM or MTC is probably the safest place in the entire world.
One scripture I've been studying this week has been Alma 48:17. It talks about how if men were like Moroni, the very powers of Hell would shake forever. I've been thinking about it and how huge of a compliment that is to Moroni. If every person in the world could be like Moroni, then Satan could have no power whatsoever anywhere. He is also compared with likeness to Ammon and the four songs of Mosiah and also Helamen."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment