Elder Cameron Murray
Hallo Familie und Freunden!
Well times definitely flying by here and I leave for Germany on Tuesday!!!! I'm going to be on the plane for eternity, I'm hoping we can make some baptism commitments on the plane. I keep seeing pictures here of people getting baptized in the ocean. My companion had the genius idea that we could sky dive out of the plane and baptize people in the ocean on the way over. Just to one up all those pictures. My subject says "the field is white and ready to harvest" We currently have 4 gold tag investigators and I love them all. The Korean K-Min is coming along nicely. She was thinking one night what she should do and the thought came to her to repent. The Lord is definitely guiding her in the right direction. She said she would go to church sunday and we are still trying to work with her husband. We called him and hopefully he kept the commitment to pray with his wife. We Have an investigator named Sydney and she pretty much already knows everything about the gospel without knowing it. She's been reading in the Book of Mormon and she believes it. We'll be teaching her and she'll always say something along the lines of DUHHH i knew that a long time ago. The best part is she can always find bible scriptures about what were teaching. She used to call them throw away scriptures cause nobody understood them but HA wrong, 15 million people understand them. So shes taught us tons about the bible. She gave us a great quote. "Work like everything depends on you, Pray like everything depends on God." The work is going great and we are blessed to feel the spirit in abundance!!!
Love Elder Murray.
No comments:
Post a Comment