Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Elder Dominique Rogers

So this week has been pretty awesome, one thing that I am very happy is over is voting. haha, Voting here is crazy, here it is required, the presidents that run get paid for every vote they recieve. So for the past month here we have heard the same music (music that they use for the canidate.) over and over again all the missionarys know it by heart because we have all heard it so much so I am very excited that it is over.

    So one really cool thing that has happened this week is we have gotten some really good lunches this week I don´t know why but the lunches have been so good. I am so glad that most of the time we get fed by members because if we didn´t our lunches we get pretty boring.

    Last Monday me, my companion and the zone leaders that live in the same house as us, we all went to Asegua, Brasil. So cool we can go there because that is part of our zone, our zone only has a little town in it. To get to Asegua it was about a 50 minute bus ride we went to asegua ate some really good food, then went shoping there (because Brasil is a lot cheaper than Uruguay), One of the things I bought was stuff so I could cut my hair, I´m going to cut my own hair today so I´ll see how that works out.

   Have a great week!!!!!

Sincerly,

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment