Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Elder Kyler Olsen

Hey you all!

This week was super cool, had a 70 come to teach us, Elder Waddell, and wow. I learned sooo much! I dont think I have ever taken that many notes in my life! 2 whole pages! (I never ever take nots haha) He told us some stuff that really helped us in the rest of our lessons, about making sure that the people know their motivation, la vida eterna! And listening to the spirit better, to teach with better clarity. Really, this week I am in such awe of how amazing the each part of the gospel tie together. And one thing that I super loved is that after every hour, (we had a break every hour) He tied what we learned back in to the atonement. It truly is the center of our whole gospel and ties everything together.

Cool stuff. Shout out to Austin Jarrett who got his Call to Mexico City! #Españolbro!
Happy birthday to Reggie last week sometime, I dont remember the exact day.

Last week I got hit by a truck.

But it was only going in reverse like  an inch per hour, haha but it surprised me for sure. And Elder lopez beats dad in the Christmas music race, we already listened to some tswift and david archuletta navidad on Wednesday... what a disgrace! And I sleep talked in spanish!!! I never remember my dreams, so ya that was super cool, e lopez told me that it was clarito! haha. And we did divisions with the assistants, super awesome, learned a lot, had fun, Elder Lalli is like 6"4 and gringo, and super funny, nice to have a little bit of home with me for a couple hours.

Anyways love you all a ton, thanks for all you have done for me, keep on keeping on, and tell me what goes on in life! the exciting and bad things. ¡Sonríen siempre! :)

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment