Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Elder Kyler Olsen

Por Fin our Monk Investigator, Antonio came back from his sisters house, and we had the most amazing lesson with him. It is hard cause he loves to talk soooo much , but he actually listened and I could certainly feel the spirit testifying through us. I love that. we had some great lessons like that this week.

COOKIES I sure love them. THey were sooo yummy and I ate a ton of them.

And Surprise, President decided to come here this week and do interviews, which was soo great, but hard to talk in english. And we had a Multizona en que hablamos sobre el Libro de Mormon, and the Family, a proclamation to the world. We are focusing all our efforts on families, and teaching them with this modern scripture that we are blessed enough to have. And Hold on.


I learned the absolute power of the Book of Mormon. It is a treasure, truly. And It has helped us so much in the work. Nunca deja de leerlo!! Ever. Every single day read it in your mother language, so that you can learn and come closer to God.

Look for the peace and happiness in teh small moments, value it and they will come more often. I sure love you all and thanks for everything, I sure love hearing how everything is going for you!!

Cookies.
Temple that I am drawing
Sweet jacket that I have and my nametag

Elder Olsen





Peruvian that looks like elise, or atleast her smile, and what? President? too bad she LOST! Haha party on do somthing crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment