Monday, October 20, 2014

Elder Kyle Andrus

I really dont know what to title these things anymore... So if you guys have any ideas!!! hahah!

This week was pretty interesting. It was my Senior Companion week. I did all the senior companion things this week. I led all the planning sessions, led all lessons, led on the bike... Just led everything. Hahah It was very interesting. It was crazy tough. there is so much stuff to do as the senior companion that i didnt know about. Well i am kind of glad it is over haha! Once i get a little more experienced, i am sure that i will be able to love it. hahah i just didnt know quite how to handle everything at that time. But hey! It was an amazing growing experience and now i know what i have to work on.

Jing Hui is Solid as usual. Hahah i had the opportunity to confirm her in sacrament meeting in front of everyone... hehe i was pretty nervous. But it was so cool to be able to confirm her and give her the gift of the holy ghost. She came out teaching with us this week and she did an awesome job!! She is amazing.

Sad part of the week... We figured out saturday night that manning doesnt want to meet with us at all anymore. He said that his professor told him to go to the chinese church, and so that is exactly what he did. It was wierd. Because at the beginning of us teaching him, he said that god led him to us... But now he just disregards us... Kinda sad. I was pretty in the dumps about it. But i know that Hevenly father puts us through trials so that we can become stronger and grow from them. I know that hevenly father has something great in store for us. And i cant wait to see what that is.

We are going to do some massive finding this week. We are going to find all the people that hevenly father wants us to find. There are a ton of people who need to hear this great message of the restored gospel. And we are going to find them.

I love all of you guys!!! Keep it real!!!

Elder Andrus

#greenseniorcompanion

No comments:

Post a Comment