Friday, October 17, 2014

Elder Cameron Murray

This past week has been amazing, especially the past day. So we bit off more than we could chew when we went and found more investigators.  But the Lord is definitely helping us handle our workload and I think maybe we should go find another investigator.  We currently Have 4.  Two of them are Gold Tags and are completely our choice.  We got to meet with Kyungmin from Korea yesterday.  She is amazing.  We never realized till our 2nd lesson that she had met with the missionaries five times back in Korea.  Haha then we realized we were really dumb and telling her stuff she already knew.  She's so open with us and she'll tell us everything.  She's a little concerned about joining the church because her family is strong into Buhdism and she doesn't think they'll take it well.  She says she doesn't have Faith but we know she does!  She's just doesn't want to give up her family for the Church, and we don't want her to either.  Yesterday we went to our lesson and we wouldn't have even had the lesson cause she wasn't there.  We felt inspired to kneel down and pray and when we stood up from our prayer we ran into her around the Corner.  We didn't know where the lesson was going to go but the Lord did.  At one point she said I can not deny that I am feeling the spirit. That was when I realized, wow it really is burning! I'm so used to it I didn't notice.  Before she wondered if it was her but now she knows!  I know she will get baptized if her husband opens up to the Gospel.  I'm asking you at home, please pray for Kyungmin's husband, pray that his heart will be open to the Gospel so that God may pour out his blessings on their family.  God is mindful of his children. I love you all and I know this church is in God's hands and nothing will stay this work.  Let us all press forth in his service.
Love,
Elder Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment