Well. Conference was certainly a miracle for me! My favorite session was the saturday afternoon. Maybe because the choir was american girls. haha jk tooele girls? (that one is for grandma) and who would go for one of those? (thats for grandpa;) haha totally kidding. The Is it I talk like tipped me out of my seat, I really have so much more to apply to better myself and be a better servant of the Lord. Beginning with the day to day stuff. Ya. I am happy right now. truly happy, and I want you all to know that. Never ever forget who you are. And if you dont know who you are, then write it out, describe yourself. THen accept it. And then get better. :) Haha that is what I did this weekend and I am happy.
So here in peru, they sell sugar by the kilo and half kilo, and we did a 3 hour service project of weighing sugar. talk about boring!! haha but I had an 80 percent perfection rate of putting the exact amount in the bags, compared to E Lopez 2 out of like 70. haha the things that excite you...
This week we are prepping Rosa and Laura, mom and daughter for their baptism. Yesterday we had a lesson with them and she said that she didnt think she was ready. but Thanks to the amazing and super tough experiences that I have had, I was able to answer all her fears according to the spirit, and she is on track for the agua!! Helping others feel this joy that I feel, this happiness, is truly the greatest blessing. I sure love you all and hope that you have the most wonderful week! good luck xc at state, go kill it on that course!
Sonríe, hoy es un gran día!
Love you all and cant wait to get all the letters you are writing me! cause I have a sum total of 1! :)
Love you tons,
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment