Elder Kyler Olsen
Hello all, what is up??
I hope things are as great there as it all is here! Shoutout to sammy, peru is the very best country ever.
This week was amazing, we had low numbers and all that, but the ones we had were the best ever! I had my favorite lesson ever, with a less active 15 year old that I related to soooo well. Like desafios and problems I had to go through fit perfect to his and by the end of the lesson I was about to cry. He didnt want to say the closing prayer, so I did, but then after I did, he was like, actually, can i? and so he did and then I cried. The spirit is amazing you all listen up to it!! I was truly guided to help him, and also leave a note for a family, who was having a super hard time. The Lord knows all, truly, and he directs all the heavens and stars and I cant describe how amazing this makes me feel, to look up to the stars and know that my father is there watching out for every single one of his children! I cannot tell you how cool it is to have lessons where the people have immense faith and are willing to put it to the test of prayer. I have learned sooo much and had some amazing experiences helping these wonderful people in peru. Saw a huge spider, like the size of my hand, ate a fish that was looking at me the whole time i was chewing..... ya you should never do that. Any ways thanks for all the support, remember about my blog, elderkylerolsen.blogspot.com, and dearelder.com I sure would love to hear from you. Oohhh and I have an assignment: I am working on a project right now, so I need everysingle one of you to send me your very favorite memory with me, and 2 memories or times that were super hilarious, ok? Dont you dare leave me hanging! :) Hope everything goes super great, dont forget to pray and smile! :)
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment