Things have been good. There were super hard days this week. Both Elder Lopez and I were super exhausted one day and we had nothing. Like 3 contacts that were crappy. And we were so close to just going home. But I was not gonna have any of that quitting stuff. I have worked too hard, and owe it to the Lord. I was sooo beat physically and mentally, but we toughed it out and were rewarded by a wonderful lesson, watching Finding Faith in Christ, with a less active family. It was such a powerful lesson and the spirit just flooded the house. That is one thing that I am super grateful for, is the talents and abilities the Lord has blessed me with, especially following the spirit. I have had soo many amazing experiences with it.
And they fed us cake and popcorn, cause it was the cumpleanos of thier daughter, so that was an extra treat.
I got kissed twice haha, the traditional peruvian greeting is a kiss on the cheek, and two little girls, like 5 and 8 were all too eager to greet me in a lesson haha but whatever, It is all just a mix up of cultures.
I know the Lord is watching out for me, and all of you guys. Thanks a ton for your prayers, you are all in mine. I think about you all, and want to hear how things go for you! Always remember to watch out for others, serve them, be a friend, be happy. It will go a long way and you will find the Lords love in every moment when you do. I promise you.
I am working on being the very best missionary that I can, which is not easy, but I challenge you all to set goals and love the journey!
Keep your bathrooms clean. Today I spent 2 hours cleaning our shower. And that is what the water looked like after. jaja ya it was an adventure for sure....
Love you all
Sonria, hoy es un GRAN dia!
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment