Elder Kyler Olsen
Well I dont have much time today. But Thats good cause ya. It has been a tough week.
HOwever I have learned sooooooo much and I have prayed and become so much closer to my heavenly Father. And learned humility. Ya dont worry about me, I will make it through... Haha.
I always said I would never marry a peruvian. And then our pencionista told us that the girls here are actually straightforward and if they like a guy they will tell him. And it saves sooo much heartache. So all you highschoolers feeling lost and alone with out a novio o novia, move to peru. haha jk. But maybe I will stay here a little longer when I finish.... hahaha totally kidding.
And I ate pota. Octupus, And i am pretty sure that a little bit of my shoe sole could have been mixed in and I wouldnt have known the difference haha. I could not stop imagining the tentacle slices all coming back together and writhing around in my stomach.... haha anyways ya. Try and eat now!
Love ya all sooo much, if you didnt get a chance to send me your favorite memory with me, dont worry I will wait.
Keep reading your scriptures, you can find such comfort there, pour out your heart to the Lord in whatever your desafio sea. and never ever forget how much the Lord and I love you. Never EVER EVER give up. THe Lord siempre las ayudarà.
Party on, keep smiling and being happy, I love you all soo much, sorry for no pics, my card is being dumb. and ya. Until another week passes! (2 month anniversary today celebrated by baking cookies, so I willl have pics next week)
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment