Elder Kyler Olsen
Hey all.
Another week has passed. whewhey it was a toughie! We got rejected a bunch and all that, our investigators went on vacation, etc. And then i got super sick. Wednesday i woke up and felt crappy, but went out and had a decent day. And then I went to bed super early like at 9:30, thinking that that would help. But I woke up several times freezing or super hot. At about 4 in the morning i thought my head was gonna explode and my skin was going to catch fire. Wow. I was moaning so bad kinda half asleep. Elder Lopez woke up and gave me a blessing and i spent the rest of the day in my bed, probably 8 hours of it asleep. But after my fever went away, my stomach was still in bad shape and I was stuck eating soup drinking herbal teas. And without anything solid, it sure felt like my insides had liquefied. ya that was not a fun experience. But, i am better now! So ya.
We had splits with the district leader, Elder Boza, and I had a blast! At dinner we had one of the funniest conversations about how the mission prepares you for marriage,with the pencionista. And haha how you have to be direct, right from the first date, with invitations and promises, and always propose, with a date, from the beginning, like we do with baptisms. Ya it was soo great, i found out what fun is again....
Church was so great. I was ontop of the world. We brought 2 ancient less actives, from7 and 15 years ago, and an investigator, and every single one of them found someone in the ward to be thier friend, who remembered them, and I was indescribably happy. Ya. We are hoping to teach a lotmore this week!
Oh yeah, pday, we went to this waterfall, hitchhiked in the back of a pickup going like 45 haha, and I was climing around and exploring again, it reminded me of homeand the canyons and landscape we have! Go outside and enjoy the beautiful world God has blessed us with! Love you all, hope things are going great, I want to hear your stories, pass a smile on to someone for me!
Elder Olsen



No comments:
Post a Comment