Monday, September 1, 2014

Hey you guys!
What's up? Well, this is just pretty much just the best!  53 hours from now, I'll be in Villahermosa Mexico!! :D  Some of the other Elders and I were talking this past week, and pretty much, this is like the moment that we've all been waiting our entire lives for!  It's absolutely beyond belief!!
This week has been super good, lots of guidance from the Spirit, and we're stoked out of our minds! :) Haha, so I was feeling really good about my Spanish until we hit subjunctive this week... oh man, that was nuts!  That's okay, I've got faith that it'll work out, and like it says in Moroni 7:33 (love that scripture!), through faith in Christ, we can do all that He asks of us! :) How cool is THAT!!  Learning Spanish is something that He'll help me with!! :D  Honestly, I've been SO blessed here! I've learned way more Spanish and WAY more about personal revelation than I would have ever dared to dream!! :)  All I know is, it's been fantastic, and I feel ready to go!! :D (even if my Spanish isn't quite where I wanted it to be) :)
The coolest thing has been how close my district has become! There's no doubt in my mind that we're the best group of missionaries there is anywhere, and I've made some super close friends! :)  The best thing it really brought home to my heart is the fact that there are friends to be made everywhere!! :)  How awesome is it that I have the chance to make great friends in Villahermosa for two years!! What a blessing! :)
Y'all are the best!! I wish you all the very best of luck in everything!  Make sure you reach out! You'll never know who needs it until you do!  Next time, from Mexico!! :D

¡Nos vemos!

Elder Tyler Peterson

P.S.  Spanish word of the week!  Dispuesto - willing :)
P.P.S. Pictures! Our super district in front of the temple this morning, and me and one of our MTC teachers, Hermano Purnell! He´s an incredible guy, and I was so blessed to have him as a teacher!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment