Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Elder Cameron Murray

Hallo Familie und Fruende
This week was rough some days and amazing on other days.  We were riding the bahn home the other day when it broke down for about 40 minutes. I think God had his hand in it. There was 4 elders on the train and we made friends with tons of people on board.  Haha my comp came up with the crazy idea to sing.  We weren't really on board with the idea so he asked one of the passengers if we should do it. The passanger said yes so next thing you know where in the middle of the Bahn singing Schule Dein Gefuhl Oh Bruhder.  We sang it in church before but it didnt go so well with with the piano.  This time our Acapella version on the train was solid and Everybody applauded after it was so sick.  I would love it if every bahn I rode broke down.  Im not sure if people would like us though if that happened.  I am grateful for God working miracles for us though!
Tons of Appointments fell out one day so that was rough.  I am convinced now of the power of prayer when we have faith and do all we can.  A wise lady once told me "Pray like everything depends on God and work like everything depends on you."  I wont tell you all of the stories behind this testimony because I want you to test it out for yourself.  Start praying and have Faith that God hears your prayers.  You receive now witness untill after the trial of your faith and sometimes God wont answer your prayer the way you would expect.
I was super blessed this week to go by on an innactive member.  She was super nice and before we even said anything she invited us over for dinner. I know she did that because of the Prayers for her and the people in her life who always loved and talked to her.  Know that your actions towards others will affect them.  They may not act like it but truly as we show Christlike Love for others regardless of their feelings towards the Church, they notice. I love you all and hope you enjoy this Christmas Season.
Elder Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment