Monday, December 1, 2014

Elder Kyler Olsen

Hey Everybody!
Sorry, this is gonna be a little short this week. Thanksgiving in peru.... that was a story. So we left our pencion after dinner, and decided to buy some jam to make pb and js. So we are walking down this street in the dark, talking, joking, in silence, we walk by this trailer, and out of nowhere, these two crazy savage dogs come running barking out. I freak out, we both take of our backpacks and start swinging them around like madmen..... startled, I began yelling in english at them, like that was gonna do anything. And finally, we held them off with the backpacks. And then we took off to the store. And bought our jam and made our pb and j. It was an exciting night. haha. Yesterday was probably the most successful day I have had in teh mission, we taught  9 lessons, 11 contacts, 3 rescues, but it was only because we were praying like crazies to be able to reach our goals. I know that our prayers are heard!!! Every single one! And there is never a vain effort. I invite you all to remember that God is always there and talk to him like He is your best friend. My testimony has been so strengthened, Christ IS the Gift. Check out "he is the gift" on lds.org and everything is possible through Him. He is the supreme example and I am trying sooooo hard to be more like him. I love you all soooo very much and hope that everything goes so amazing this week! Que Dios los bendiga con lo que necesiten, y que comparten su esperanza con todos!!!

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment