Saturday, December 20, 2014

Elder Kyler Olsen

So this is just news. Cause the Happy cancels out the sad. Mostly. And the good cancels out the bad. I have cambios. transfers I guess in english. I leave today at 1:30 to Chiclayo. How dare they malograr our sacred pday with a 5 hour bus ride!! I will find out where I go and who i am with tomorrow. And our pdays are gonna be the 25th and the 31st, so i wont be writing next monday. Ya so thats the news. But idk I am happy cause I feel like I have put a good effort into this ward and area and have truly made some great friends, which unfortunately I have to leave, again, and shared and grown my testimony. Sorry this is gonna be short. We didnt really have a spectacular week. We did have a few awesome lessons where you walk out the door and just laugh and smile and sigh, cause the spirit testified. And that is all you can do, its up to the people to accept it. Always look for the whispers of the Spirit to learn. be attentive. Put all your effort into it. Cause Pres Uctdorf said that your testimony is the most important thing that you could ever have. Strenghen it. Share it. Love it.

I sure love you all so much and hope that everything goes super well this christmas, that you learn and love a lot!

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment