Hey all,
I got all decorated for Christmas two weeks a go but forgot to send the pic. so it will come. THis week was kinda crazy. The christmas devotional was really awesome I was singing along to all the songs in english... haha so great. We met this delinquent hobo dude from Lima who came to church and wants to start over here in cajamarca. We arent really sure if he is for sure or not but I surely hope so. THe other pic is of a plate we ate today. It was probably the best food I have had here in peru. A place called superchicken, they have these giant brick ovens and cook the chickens spitstyle. I also ate anticucho de res, cow heart, and oooooohhhh wow it was super yummy. And the best is that the whole plate only costed like 6 dollars.
Anyways so this week I had a couple kinda tough days that I was pretty frustrated with change. But it lead me to ask questions and buscar answers, and I, finally, wrote a good definition of faith for me. Believing, hoping, and working towards that goal that you cant see or understand, and trusting in that God does, and always has something better for you. I KNOW that there is something better out there. We dont know exactly what it is. but it is amazing. I want all of you to go watch He is the Gift, we are using that video so much here in the mission. Dont ever forget what Christmas is about. Acerquense a JesuCristo, ponganlo en primer lugar, y todo saldra bien. Les Prometo.
I love you all sooo much and cannot wait to get your letters! :)
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment