Sister Karli Belnap
Hello there everybody! I made it to Alabama... but more specifically MISSISSIPPI!!! I am serving in Corinth, Mississippi!
Tuesday we woke up at 1:45 in the morning to make it down to the travel office by 3:30. We caught our flight from SLC to Atlanta, Georgia and then caught a flight to Birmingham, Alabama. We hung out at the mission home for the evening and then stayed at a hotel overnight! Transfers were Wednesday and I was assigned to Corinith, MS! My sweet companions name is Sister Dillon and I love her already. We almost died trying to get back to Corinth without a GPS but we didn't! So that's a plus!
At Transfer I saw Brenda Seegmiller's parents! We got pictures so I will send those on P-day! We stayed overnight in Iuka with the Relief Society president, Sister Carson. She is 71! Sweetest lady ever! On our way into Corinth we get a call from a guy waiting for us at the library so we went as fast as we could to my first non-member lesson ever! His name is Cameron and he belongs to the Church of Christ. But he loves to study religion and he was super curious! Super nice guy. It was fun! I didn't talk much though!
It has been a very unusual past couple days but we will be getting more into the actual schedule of things tomorrow! All is well in Mississippi! Ya'll have a blessed day!
My new address:
1111 Sawyer Rd. Apt C
Corinth, MS 38834
-Sister Belnap
My P-day is on Monday so I will write more then! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment