Monday, November 17, 2014

Elder Cameron Murray

Hallo!
This weeks had its ups and downs but I think every week is that way in life.  I was super blessed to go on a comp split to Ansbach this week.  That place is beautiful I felt like I was in real Germany. And the elders their gave me some great american food.  I ate in a bakery for the first time and ate a peanutbutter nuttella sandwhich which were both glorious.  I got to work with Elder Roberts and I found some great stuff in preach my gospel about testifying and hit the streets.  Miracles really do happen on splits cause I think we all work harder.  I came back and my comp found two new investigators. Sadly our potential investigator with cancer randomly told us she doesnt want contact anymore.  I think she'll change her mind though.  Weve seen huge progress with one of the Less active Members.  We went to have our first lesson with her and she couldnt meet with us because her cat was dying.  Shes so incredibly nice though.  The first time we went she gave us jackets cause she thought it was too cold and the second time she sent the dinner with us that she had prepared.  Shes started reading in the Book of Mormon and she will meet with us later.  This is a miracle considering our first meet she didnt want anything to do with church.  Im still working on staying awake in meetings, especially since my comp is trigger happy with his camera.  Dad your going to be dissappointed but I ate raw meat this week!  Its called Mett and its like hamburger, it was actually pretty decent.  I found something really cool in study today.  It was in the Bible Dictionary on faith.  It talks about how strong Faith comes from keeping the commandments.  So if any of you are questioning the Gospel or your faith start keeping the commandments!  When we live the word our faith grows and we know its true.  Im also realizing the importance of Charity.  We had to clean out a dighusting house farm place and I realized charity would have helped out my attitude alot!
Love Elder Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment