Elder Kyler Olsen
Whats up you all!
Things are crazy here, I am so... lost? right now. Elder Lopez had cambios today, which was a crazy day that I would not care to repeat. Dumb Satan. And I am gonna lead the area here. Elder bosa, our dl told me I was gonna train, so I was all freaked out and not until President called me to sing happy birthday I found out that I am not gonna train. Sad but super happy. I am so happy today! One quote for you all.
Happiness is not a state, it is a decision.
Think about that. Then remember it in the hard hours. FOr me that is from 3:00 to 6:00. But when we remember that, we can choose to be happy and look around at all the beautiful creations of our Heavenly Father.
Super cool story. So our bishop and 1st counselor are kinda reprimanding the ward about tithing and fast offereings. And after an hour of a lesson, Rosaria, who cannot hear very well, walks about an inch an hour, and doesnt say a thing, who gets her money to live from her kids, stands up. And elder Lopez and I are in the back, wondering what in the heck she wanted. she slowly walks up to the bishop, who is teaching, regardlessthat a brother is speaking, and puts some coins in the bishops hands. Tell me that you cannot just die happy then?Awwww. It was so great.
Birthday was better than I thought it would be cause it is tradition to smash eggs on your head and throw flour on you, but since it was sunday they couldnt buy it, noone remembered, haha. And ya.We had cake. But other than that it was pretty strange of a birhtday.
Well, love you all a ton, hope to hear from you soon, I made pizza again today, and had a sweet pingpong tournament. and ya back to work again! ¡Sonrían! Los quiero bastante
Elder Olsen.
No comments:
Post a Comment