Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Elder Kyler Olsen

I saw that title on a truck today, and it made me laugh thinking about the good ol south....

So this week we had an interesting lunch one day. They call it cow tongue.... and I didnt know what it was at first, and it was really weird but I ate it. and then at dinner we had it again and all I could think about was how the cow was licking my tongue.... ahhhh how awful. and we had a spinach cake as well that day. Needless to say, Elder Uturunco and I went and bought some actual food to eat to wash out the taste.
As for lessons, this week was pretty tough and scarce, but we taught 4 less actives in one day, which was sooo great. and we also had an amazing lesson with Seni and Elbira about marriage (they are convivientes) where he ended up crying. I can tell you with so much certainty that the Lord works through us. He HAS filled my mouth with words that were not mine, and the spanish salió perfect. I know that if we live worthy of it, the spirit will accompany us throughout everything. I love you all so much! And I want to tell you how great E Uturunco is! We laugh soo much and work so hard, and have a great time. I hope you all are growing a love of the Book of Mormon like I am!

Tell me about life! And thanks for the letters that came in! Sammy won, with Heather close behind.... but there is still the quality contest! :)

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment