Elder Cameron Murray
I shouldve started this email way sooner sorry its gonna be short this week..... Anyways we are super blessed because Our less active friend is coming to FHE this week so hopefully that goes well. We get to head out to Rottenberg for Pday today so that should be amazing. Haha at one of our street displays an older lady tried to Kiss me on the Street, luckily my reflexes are lightning quick. Something really cool I figured out the other day.... There is a talk about seeing people for how they can become on a mission and not as they are now. That is honestly a little hard for me because I dont know how they can be. But thats where YOU come in. When I look at people, often they look like somebody I know from back home. Somebody that I love Miss and care for, (which is all of you) but they dont have the gospel, then i feel overwhelming love for them. I see that even though they arent happy now they can be and I want them to be like the people I know. Sometimes I forget to do this but I think if i figure out how to always do this it will make a huge change. Just know that even though you cant see it, you have huge potential and God wants to help you reach it. It must be uncomprehndable how much God really loves us. God can see your potential because he knows all things adn hes your dad. So stop letting personal worry or doubt get in the way and make the changes neccessary to come closer to Christ and God. He will make more out of you than you could dream of. Sometims we dont understand our trials and suffering, but trust in God. He is ready with open arms for those who will turn to him. The trial may not go away, but the strength to endure will come.
Love Elder Murray
No comments:
Post a Comment