Elder Kyle Andrus
NI HAO!!!
What a good week. We spent alot of time with Wen qian getting her ready for her baptism!!! Making sure she was ready to go, resolving any last concerns and all that stuff!!! We asked her who she wanted to batpitze her and she wanted me to do it!!!! i was so happy!!! So yesterday i had the amazing opportunity to baptize Wen Qian!!! It was so amazing. She is such a good friend to the both of us and it was amazing to see her baptized. I was so excited. Even though i had to baptize her 2 times hehe. Her leg came up out of the water... whoops!!! I forgot my camera though this week... so pictures will come next week!!!! It was so awesome. I am so grateful for her.
We also had dinner with our man Wang! He is super cool. He showed us this super awesome game. It is called 三国杀 (sanguosha) Or it is called in english the legend of the three kingdoms. It is the coolest game ever. We taught him and his roomates, and then he wanted us to come play with him. We found we had a set in our flat so we are going to go play it with him and his roomates and teach them as well. He is super cool though. we are so pumped.
Shi Cong(harry) is doing really well too. he came to church and saw the baptism and he loved it. We are pumped to keep teaching him. He loves god and wants to serve him. So we are excited to help him come closer to god!
Well since this week is thanksgiving, i just want to say what i am thankful for. I am thankful for this awesome oppurtunity to be out here and sharing the gospel. I am grateful for the blessing that is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am grateful for the living prophet on the earth today and for the direction we get from him. i am grateful for every one of you. I am grateful for all of your prayers and thoughts on my behalf. I am truly humbled and so incredibly grateful for them. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and his atonement for us. I am thankful for all these things.
Well everybody, I will talk to you next week!
Love all of you!
Elder Andrus
No comments:
Post a Comment