BEST WEEK EVER!!!
Haha got you all on that one!
So remember how I said I was kinda sick.... ya tuesday I had to go to the clinica and found out I had an infection in my larynx and trachea, they gave me an IV to kill the fever, finally, and a butload of pills to take to get rid of the awful phlegm that I have had and still have a little. So we were in our room the entire week and left like twice, not even to eat, our pencion brings our food.
My bed is very very comfy, for all you guys who are wondering, and yesterday I slept till 1:00, i think that is a record for me! haha.
SO I had lots and lots of study and had some super sweet experiences reading in alma, Like every chapter every day I learned som amazing things, I learned about the Atonement, soooo much about that. Ahhhh I love study sooo very much. I also made a tie rack out of a broken chair, but I didnt have a saw, so I had to cut the boards with a hammer and screwdriver and had to scrounge nails, which are an oddity here.... unlike our shop at home.... haha. And pounding into cement walls.... ya that was fun. dumb nails. I had a lot of time to draw, and i am doing a temple drawing of the Trujillo temple for my pencionista since she has pretty much kept me alive, (other than feeding me sopa de habas, bean soup with the biggest grossest lima beans you have ever seeeeeeeen in your life. 43 of them and I ate them ALLLL!:) I learned to tell time by the shadows on the bricks, haha. ya. OOOOOOHHHH and how could I forget! Since we didnt get to leave, I decided to let my beard grow out for a day, what a sin, I know, but I couldnt let no shave november go all the way without doing it!! haha ya I think that is all about the week. wrote a lot, drew, read and slept. Pretty good. I finished all my medicines except for one I finish tomorrow, and we are going out tomorrow morning, so pray I dont die cause I am not gonna miss it....
I love you all so much, here is a video for you. I know my Savior lives and loves me and is always there to comfort me and help me. He is waiting at the door and knocks, LET HIM IN!!! You cannot have the happiest life without him and his Sacrifice, this I promise you. Cant wait to get all the letters your gonna send me! Do something to serve someone else, even if it is small. I promise you it will make you truly happy.
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment