Elder Kyler Olsen
¡¿Que tal todos?!
HOpe this week was great for you all!
My new comp is Elder Uturunco, from Puno, Peru, and he is super cool, we are gonna have a great transfer here.
Some sad news, I cannot speak english well. I can write just fine, but wow, trying to speak is way hard. so I am gonna have to start studying english again, haha.
This week we went to Lima to finish my papers and all that and I finally got my dni, my legalization for here in peru. But it was one of the most awful trips. The flights were super cool but wow. we waited in migraciones for 5 hours, had a super sweet hotel with wifi and tv and ac and hot water. but we couldnt do anything there! just sit and enjoy the ac and ya. So it was a long trip, and we didnt get to go to the temple cause we didnt have time. HOw disappointing.
And all the climate change, and the flu that I already had just made things worse for me and I was sick all day yesterday in bed. my back hurt from laying down so much. but ya I am feeling better and well get back to work asap.
This week we found some super sweet new investigators, Carlos e Isabel, so good things should come from them.
For any of you who may be struggling with your testimony, I want you to stop right now what you may be doing, and think. Because I KNOW that this is the ONLY way that leads to true, longlasting happiness. and well, unless you dont want this, I want you to look around at this amazing world and tell me that God does not exist, that he does not watch us. I know that sometimes things are super hard, cause I have had them, before and on my mission. THere have been nights where I cried out to my savior for comfort. BUt I KNOW that he is there, at the door, waiting for us to open it and help us through our struggles, for "it is the hard times that make it worth it in the end" I testify that the Lord watches all the details in our lives and he loves us so much that we cannot comprehend it. I love you all so much and wish you all the happiness in the world, which comes from obedienc to his commandments. mosiah 2:41. haha my family sent me 1956 smiley face stickers and I would send them all to you guys to help you enjoy the moments that pass by so quickly. I love you all soooooo much and cant wait to hear from you! :)
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment