Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Elder Joshua Nieman

This week was great and it flew by so fast. Every day seems so long sometimes and then I find myself at the end of the week. It is really crazy how fast it goes. I thought a lot about if there will be times were it feels like my mission is never going to end or if it will just fly by. It is super crazy that I have three months in my mission and November is flying by so fast. Next thing I will know it will be december and then march and then a year and then boom.. I am home. I am not thinking much about that, it is just a lot of the missionaries say that. Well I am enjoying everything right now except for the humidity. It is so hard to sleep because of all the humidity and it is so hot in our room. Even with the fan going. haha and it is only going to get hotter. ahhh. Also it is kind of hard to sleep knowing that cockroaches and spiders are crawling on you. haha that hasnt happend yet but the bugs I have seen so far make me think that every night. Anyways there are so many things that I am trying to remember this week to tell you but its really hard for me to remember. Last weeks P day was really exhausting. We went to a market were there was nothing but people and shops. I would have taken a picture but I guess that is a really good place to steal stuff so I didnt take anything expensive. Each day is an adventure.
     So this week we had an activity for members in the ward and also investigators. We played games and it was actually super fun. At the end of all the games Elder Alacama turns to me and says teach everyone a lesson. haha There was about 80 people there and I didnt prepare anything at all. I was super nervous and really I didnt know what to say but when I started the spirit just took over. My lesson was about faith and how we need to have faith in Jesus Christs atonement. After I was done with all of the lesson, Elder Netzley who is from Cache Valley came up to me and said I didnt make any mistakes and everything was perfect. Yesss. haha I was so happy and many people came up to me and thanked me for the lesson. The members in my ward call me powerful Nieman. haha It so cool and it really boosted up my confidence. Well I really do try my best with these letters but that is all I can think of that happend this week. Oh and one more thing we had a baptismal date for this Saturday but Nayeli is her name didnt come to church. But that is ok cause I know she is coming next week and next week we should be having a baptism which is super awesome. But I will talk to you next week.
Love you all
Elder Nieman

No comments:

Post a Comment