Elder Tyler Peterson
Hey everybody!
I am SO happy that I have the chance to write to y'all, sorry I'm late, sorry I don't have pictures, but I literally have no time!
So if I thought last week was bad for the work, this week blew it out of the water! :/ We were ordered out of our house by our mission president Tuesday night, and the ONLY thing we did the entire week was search for houses! It was terrible! (Note: We were never in mortal danger or anything like that, but we had to leave, and don't blame the president either, nothing's his fault) so we lived with other missionaries all week and were literally homeless! Lots of stuff happened, but no work got done.
But, we decided to fast, and we found a house, and even though the mission can't get us money to pay rent right now, miraculously enough, the landlord let us move in today and we don't have to pay anything for another week!! :D I know that Heavenly Father really loves us, and even when EVERYONE else decides to abandon you, when we turn to Him as much as we can, our needs will be met, that is a promise!
So yeah, I'll send some sweet pictures next week, I love you all un montón, thanks a TON for all of the fantastic emails, and now I get to finally finish moving in! :)
¡Nos vemos!
Elder Tyler Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment