Elder Kyle Andrus
Look at that chinese. Pretty impressive eh? hahah well transfers came in, and Elder Battles and I are staying!!!!! Pretty pumped about that. Same exact situation for me until at least december 17th!!! Same flat, same area, same investigators. I am now the longest companion elder battles has had on his mission. So i feel pretty special. haha but we were stoked because we have some awesome investigators we want to see baptised!
Ahh. Wen Qien. She is soooo cool. We had some amazing lessons with her this week. Probably one of the most influential lessons that i have had whilst i have been out here!!! It was a commandment and she wasnt sure if she would be able to live it. But we had an amazing talk where she agreed to live this commandment. The spirit that was there was so strong. I was so glad to be apart of that lesson. But she is so cool and is an amazing friend so i am glad that we were able to teach her and to be able to help her progress in the gospel. Because she has grown soo much and it is amazing to see. She came to church this week and she loved it. so we are super stoked.
Shi Cong. My Chinese homie. he is so sick. We had a couple of lessons with him this week and he is diggin the church. he came to church and he loved it. he is praying about wether to get re-baptized into the Restored gospel. He has had so many prayers answered already so i know that heavenly father will answer him. He is so cool.
Lu is doing well! we could only meet with him once this week and it was a really solid lesson. We taught him about the restoration and he really loved it. We gave him a 摩尔们经 ahah chinese book of mormon and he wanted to give it back because he wanted to buy one on his own because it is so expensive to buy books here ahha! he is such a kind kid and we are so pumped to be teaching him.
Life is going well here in the good ole UK. Raining a ton. As expected. Loving beans on toast. and haribo. I havent ridden a double decker bus yet. I will get working on that. But really. Life is good. I am having such a strong experience sharing the gospel out here. My testimony is growing every time i testify of a certain principle. This is exactly where i need to be at this time. And i know it.
I love all of you!!!
Elder Andrus
No comments:
Post a Comment